Uni faua Tuliofg by heberlegna

Historic / Assorted builidings
 

Description:

The headquarters of the Faculty of Architecture for Ingenieriia National University of Lima; built in 1951; It was designed by Italian architect Mario Bianco; commissioned the architect Belaunde Terry; It is one of the first buildings to be constructed on the campus; and one of the greatest exponents of modern architecture in Peru.

Type

free

CODE

93579